For your accessibility needs
The Montrose at Beverly Hills (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) welcomes all guests. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service, from reservation to check-out.
Digital Accessibility Compliance Guidelines and Goals
We strive to offer an excellent user experience for visitors using any type of assistive technology to access the website. Our website accessibility standards are based on the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) level A + AA success criteria.
We also follow the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines, which are in line with our philosophy of promoting usability for people of all abilities.
In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
Continuous Digital Monitoring
Using mainstream, developer-supported accessibility monitoring tools and assistive technology, our site undergoes real time monitoring and multiple scans per day to detect any accessibility errors that may arise due to the addition of updated content or website code.
Our team of accessibility experts manually investigates each error that may appear and applies an appropriate remedy in order to ensure the site’s functionality is available to the most diverse range of users possible. Data results of scans are recorded in long-term logs so that we are able to access a snapshot of the accessibility score of the website at any given time.
We welcome feedback
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us at [email protected] with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. You are also welcome to call us at 310-855-1115 for assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Montrose West Hollywood website may contain material from social media sites such as Facebook and Youtube, which are used to share additional content about our property, facilities and services. We invite you to review accessibility information and guidance directly from Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
Accessible Features and Amenities
The Montrose at Beverly Hills is compliant with the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Accessible public entrance.
- The registration desk is 41” high. It has an accessible surface and space to hand materials back and forth to guests who use wheelchairs.
- Accessible route from the public entrance and rooms to the registration area.
- Accessible elevator.
- Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit (same as main entrance).
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance.
- Space to accommodate accessible vehicles.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual and audible alarms for smoke, fire and emergency.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Braille signage.
- Service animals are welcome at the Montrose West Hollywood.
- Accessible food and beverage outlet: Montrose Market restaurant and café.
- Accessible route to food and beverage outlet from the public entrance and rooms.
- Accessible meeting and event facility: Boardroom
- Accessible route to meeting and event facility from the public entrance and rooms.
- Accessible Business Center.
- Accessible route to Business Center from the public entrance and rooms.
- Fitness Center with accessible entrance.
- Accessible route to Fitness Center from the public entrance and rooms.
- Accessible pool with chair lift.
- Accessible route to pool from the public entrance and rooms, via service elevator.
Accessible Guest Rooms
Please note that all accessible rooms at the Montrose Hotel have the following features and measurements to ensure accessibility:
- Accessible room entrance doors and bathroom doors provide at least 32 inches of clearance.
- There is at least 30 inches of width on the side of the bed to allow for wheelchair access and transfer.
- If the room has a desk, the desk provides knee and toe clearance that is at least 27 inches high, 30 inches wide, and runs at least 17 inches deep.
- The toilet seat height is between 17-19 inches and there are grab bars to facilitate transfer.
Accessible King Suite with Bathtub
- One king bed
- ADA tub with grab bars
- Living room with ramp
Accessible King Suite with Roll-in Shower
- One king bed
- Roll-in shower
- Living room with ramp
- The bathroom sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 27 inches tall and 17 inches deep, and all of the under-sink plumbing is wrapped. Certain accessible rooms have mirrors whose lowest reflective edge is over 40 inches from the floor (to be adjusted as soon as possible).
- The bathroom has an accessible bathing feature - transfer, standard roll-in, or alternate roll-in shower or accessible tub - with grab bars and a detachable hand-held shower wand.
- All wall-mounted shower/bath accessories and equipment are within 48 inches of the floor.
Please see individual room descriptions for details. We are also available 24/7 at 310-855-1115 to provide more information.